The Limetree BRIDGE is a high-quality network adapter designed to transfer music from streaming services and local storage media digitally in studio master quality to existing D/A converters or other devices with digital inputs. This makes it possible to upgrade an existing hi-fi system with streaming for little money. Here we would like to address owners of older LINDEMANN devices such as the 820S or the 825, but of course all other customers with a converter or a CD player with a digital input as well.
For this purpose the Limetree BRIDGE is simply connected with the network by means of a LAN cable or via WLAN. It has also a USB port for connecting harddisks or USB storage media. There is an optical and a coaxial digital output. A professional studio engineering sample rate converter makes sure that all streamed formats can be played back on an existing converter without major losses in sound quality.
- The LINDEMANN streaming platform offers a studio master grade reproduction. Either through a LAN connection or wireless via WLAN. Due to WPS, integrating the device into your existing system is just a breeze. Moreover, the ARM core high-performance processor and the web update feature make the platform absolutely future-proof.
- The LINDEMANN app is available for Android and iOS, both for smartphones and tablets. The album-oriented programming convinces by fluent browsing and an easy, intuitive operation. Our definitive highlight.
- The digital outputs of the BRIDGE can be perfectly adapted to the input specifications of the respective converter. In the course of this the digital input signals are modified by a high-class studio engineering sample rate converter in such a way that all resolutions of the streaming platform can be played back without sound losses.
- The Limetree BRIDGE can play back music from USB storage media such as USB sticks or harddisks. For this purpose the device is equipped with a USB host port on the back.
- The Limetree BRIDGE offers a Bluetooth function which enables a wireless music playback e.g. from smartphones or tablets. At the same time the A2DP Bluetooth audio transmission protocol ensures the very best sound quality.
|Download Brochure||Download Manual|